ControlSoft, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer in our Software Product Development group in Highland Heights, OH. The person hired will participate in the full cycle of software development, including functional requirements, specifications, design, prototyping, development, code review, testing, quality assurance, and maintenance of our software.
Education / Qualifications
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering
- Three plus years' of industry experience
- Knowledgeable about software development processes
- Excellent academic record
- Being career-minded, and willing to work in a team-oriented environment
Specific development knowledge, skill, and experience needed:
- Development: multi-threaded, real-time software development
- Knowledgeable and experienced in developing Web-based user interfaces and mobile applications
- OPC UA, Classical OPC Data Client/Server, OPC Historian Client/Server drivers
- Computer networks, data communication protocols, industrial plant-floor data networks
- Middle layer firmware for custom industrial devices
- Technologies: Windows API , .Net, OPC DA, OPC HDA, HTML, XML, XSL, SQLite, AJAX
- Techniques: Real-time, Multi-threaded, Client/Server Architecture, Three-tier Web & Mobile Applications
What We Offer
ControlSoft is a growing company active in developing and marketing software products used for real-time process control in many industrial markets. Our engineers have opportunities to be involved in a wide range of technical activities, to develop expertise in a variety of areas relevant to real-time control and information processing in industrial applications, and to grow into leadership positions within the company.
ControlSoft Inc. is a well-established Cleveland-based company providing control solutions to process and power generation industries with origins and close ties to the Case School of Engineering. ControlSoft has the policy of non-discrimination in its hiring and pays competitive salary. ControlSoft's employees benefit from 401K plan, bonus-based-on-profit plan, and company supported health insurance plan.
Highland Heights, Ohio
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting your resume, please include Position No. 2017-ENG-1701.